Survey: Of The School Professional Child Care Course: ( Dixie Galvez)

                                                            Your  Opinion Is Important To Us:

        Please Tell us How well This Course Is meeting your learning needs by taking a moment to fill out          this survey. Select only one (1) answer per question. All questions are multiple choice and                       require an
          A,B,C,D  Response. Be sure to record your answers on the separate YOUR OPINION IS                      IMPORTANT TO US scan sheet that is included with your  Name, Address And Student                       Number.



    1.) Were your course materials received promptly?

            _____a.) Yes
            _____b.) No

    2.) Were Your course materials delivered in good condition?

            _____a.) Yes
            _____b.) No

    3.) Were the reading assignment well written?

            _____a.) Yes
            _____b.) No

    4.) Were the explanation, exercises, and exams well written?

            _____a.) Yes
            _____b.) No

    5.) Is the school assisting you in your learning process?

            _____a.) Yes
            _____b.) No

    6.) Are the Education Specialists helpful in answering course related questions?

            _____a.)  Always
            _____b.)  Most of the time
            _____c.) Seldom
            _____d.) I have not called

    7.) Is The Students Services department helpful in answering questions about payments and shipments?

            _____a.) Always
            _____b.)  Most of the time
            _____c.) Seldom
            _____d.)  I have not Called

    8.) Are the phone operators pleasant and hepful?

            _____a.) Always
            _____b.) Most of the time
            _____c.)  Seldom
            _____d.) I Have not Called

    9.) Have your voice mail messages been returned by Education Specialists in a timely manner?

            ______a.) Always
            ______b.) Most of the time
            ______c.) Seldom
            ______d.) I have not Called

    10.)  Have your voice mail messages been returned by student Services in a timely manner?

            ______a.) Always
            ______b.) Most of the time
            ______c.) Seldom
            ______d.) Never

    11.) Do the achievement exams test what is covered in the lessons?

            ______a.) Always
            ______b.) Most of the time
            ______c.) Seldom
            ______d.) Never

    12.) Are the examinations grade and returned promptly?

            ______a.) Always
            ______b.) Most of the time
            ______c.) Seldom
            ______d.) Never

    13.) Would you recommend this course to a friend?

            ______a.) I would highly recommend it.
            ______b.) I would recommend it.
            ______c.) I am not sure.
            ______d.) I would not recommend it.

    14.) How accurately did the school´s advertising brochures describe the course and services provided 
                so far?

            ______a.) Very accurately
            ______b.) Fairly accurately
            ______c.) Partially Accurate
            ______d.) Inaccurate

    15.) Have your questions submitted by E-mail been answered in a timely manner?

            ______a.) Always
            ______b.) Most of the time
            ______c.) Seldom
            ______d.) I have not used E-mail to contact your school
________________________________________________________________________________________------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ten Rules Of Distance Learning: (Dixie Galvez)

Reading Assignment: Question (Lesson : 2) ( Dixie Galvez)

Reading Assignment Questions? (Lesson 1.)